Your feet have an important job to do, carrying you everywhere you need to go in life. So it makes sense to start from the ground up to help alleviate the pain you have in the rest of your body.
- Foot pain – If you’ve been living with chronic foot or heel pain, you may have heard that custom orthotics could offer pain relief.
- Tendonitis or bursitis – The pain from tendinitis or bursitis is typically a dull ache concentrated around the affected area or joint. Custom orthotics will support these tissues when you stand, walk, or run.
- Fallen arches – Flat feet and fallen arches can be treated effectively by wearing an orthotic insert in your shoes. Orthotics can be custom-made and prescribed by your foot specialist (podiatrist).
- Standing for long periods of time – If you have a job that keeps you on your feet for several hours, custom orthotic shoe inserts can protect your feet and provide support to all of the joints in your body.
- Injury to lower limbs – If you’ve injured your foot, ankle, knee, or any part of your legs, you may benefit from custom feet inserts in New York.
- Diabetes – Diabetes can inhibit your circulation and cause numbness, which can lead to injuries and infection.
If you’re experiencing foot pain, custom orthotics might be able to alleviate your pain without surgery. Contact New York OrthoLab or Call Us Today (718) 618-0979.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):